With the ‘new normal’ world we’re all living through, Accumulate Wealth Management has also adapted to the new way of working to support clients.
In light of the Federal Government’s non-essential travel bans, social distancing, and stay home rules, Accumulate has decided that in the interests of safety to our team and clients, we are:
- No longer doing physical in person meetings.
- Completing face-to-face meetings via Zoom, Facetime, or Skype, whatever each client is most comfortable with or easiest to operate.
- Rotating staff attendance in the office so someone is always available to take your call.
- Implementing flexible working arrangements to allow staff to work from home, remain employed, and continue to do their usual daily tasks.
- Utilising our existing IT systems to be business as normal and still have access to client files, information, and portfolios, etc. while working remotely.
- While our office is closed to visitors, we will still be contactable through email and phone should you have any queries.
The team have done a great job trying to minimise any disruption to our service standards. However, there may be some delays as our team, product suppliers, trading, platforms, and insurers manage this new operating environment and we appreciate your patience and understanding during this time.
When people can’t be in the same room to sign a document or form, digital or e-signatures (which allow clients to sign using a computer, iPad, or mobile phone device). Accumulate will be increasingly use as electronic signing as part of our remote working toolkit. Not all financial product producer or service providers accept electronic signatures as yet so it is still a case by case scenario. The systems we use are chosen for optimum simplicity and efficiency so even the most technology challenged clients can use it.